Thursday, November 1, 2012

Historical Longings: A Series for November

If you're like me, November is a time when the media bombards you with things you don't have and the message that you need to have them by going out shopping on Black Friday. As such, I am writing a series of posts that will comprise my incredibly consumerist wish list.

There is a catch, however.

If you've been paying attention, you'll have noticed my penchant for historical fashion. The media, of course, misunderstands what items, precisely, I am the target audience for and so I am going to write a wish list not for items that are on the market but items that would have to be made in order to find their way into my wardrobe. Because all of them will be historical clothing.

I hope you'll embark on this insane journey with me and make your own wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment