Saturday, June 22, 2013

...or not

Kazumi Hyguchi.
Photographer: Rebecca Magdalena.
No reason. Just wanted a picture and it's pretty.
There will be no excited meetup post this weekend, unfortunately. A sudden conflict came up.

Great, right?

Seriously, universe. I prepped an outfit. I re-fluffed my petticoat. For the love of all that is frilly, I baked cookies when I could have been working on projects for the county fair.

And yet here I am. Unable to go because of a last minute schedule change.

Hopefully I'll be able to clear my schedule for the next meet because I really really really want to meet the girls from the state comm. Finally. After a few years of wearing lolita.

But today is not that day.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer.

    It was honestly so crap outside yesterday though that I really didn't mind staying in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. I woke up Saturday to my windows rattling because the thunder was so forceful, and then it got hot and humid.

      Delete