Saturday, January 11, 2014

A New Look!

You may have noticed that I've updated my blog design.

I’ve been writing this blog for almost two years, so I thought it was a good time to freshen up my blog design a bit. Not, of course, that the old design was bad, but I am ready for a change

I don’t know that I’m ever going to get sick of headers with paintings of young women reading, though. This new header features Carl Vilhelm Holsoe’s “Girl Reading in a Sunlit Room. It's just such a pretty painting I couldn't resist. I made the header in GIMP.

The background for the blog now comes from this pattern set. I wanted something a little more grungy, but retaining a bit of vintage flair.

I hope you'll forgive me the lack of proper post this week; I was busy working on the design!

No comments:

Post a Comment